Sunday, July 29, 2012

Collages

The last days we had a lot of sun so we were most of the times outside. That's the reason why we didn't write anything on the blog, sorry for that! The weather is probably going to be less than first so I hope we will write some more. Today & yesterday I made 2 collages! I'll show you, one of them is in a lot of pieces cut because I liked the effect which you get when you cut it. The other one is just some random images which I found. I used the magazine Elle for all the images. I like all the images they put in their magazine because they show you a lot of different things.
Lots of Love,
Charlotte & Rosa









1 comment:

  1. Dear reader of 'World of Fashion Inspiration',

    I have recently moved my blog to a wordpress acount with a new name; Fashion Tea Time. Unfortunately I can't take you with me. I would loooove it if you join me on my new journey to my new blog. Same girl, same type of posts etc.

    Please take a look at www.fashionteatime.wordpress.com

    Love Nura, Fashion Tea Time

    ReplyDelete