Thursday, August 30, 2012



                                
                                    Update
 
Hi everyone! I'm back! Like Rosa told, we were both on holiday. I went to Curacao a long trip which took me around 9 hours in the plane. After two weeks doing nothing but reading magazines & books and a bit swimming, I'm back home. I arrived this morning and it was twice as cold as it was there. It was around 32 degrees there and when we arrived it was here in Holland around 15 degrees. Poor us.. I don't know why but I didn't make a lot of picture's but I'll take one the coming days to post on the blog.
By the way, I'm addicted to shop online at H&M. You must not show me their clothes because I want to buy them most of the times. And so I did again... Before I left I bought these stuff:
 I hope you like it as much as I do!
Lots of Love,
xoxo
Charlotte & Rosa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment