Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Take Me Home

Hey guys, you probably already know that One Direction's new album Take Me Home just came out. I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with it! I just can't stop listening to it. It's on replay all day long, when I cycle to school, during class, cycling back home, during homework, well you get it. I already know like half of the lyrics by now and it's just on my ipod for one day now. Yea I know I probably sound like a fool but I don't care. I can't even pick a favorite song cause they're all just amazayn (haha you get it? amazaayyyn? haha) Their voices are just addictive. I think it's more mature than the previous album. I sing the songs on school and my friends just get crazy of me.. I just get so happy while listening to it!

Loads of love
xoxo
Rosa & Charlotte


No comments:

Post a Comment