Saturday, December 29, 2012

Spring

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that we both haven't been writing anything. It's been so long! I hope you all had a nice christmas like I had and got nice presents! Rosa is on holiday at the moment but I'm staying home so I thought I could maybe write something. One of the reasons that I haven't been writing is that , that I didn't have inspiration to write about anything random. Buuutt... Today we got the H&M guide! Everytime it comes I can watch all the stuff like 100 times and after that I make sets of it.
A lot of brands have already brought out their wintercollection so I decided to write about that. I love the collections of H&M every year but it's starting to be the same. A disadvantage for me is that their clothes are usually based on things of other brands. I think it's the same now but their are a couple of things I like. It's a very fresh collection I guess, with bright colors. You can also checkout their website and buy online your clothes like you'll probably know. I'm going to try to tell you more information of other brands soon!

Lots of Love,
xoxo
Charlotte & Rosa



 















No comments:

Post a Comment