Saturday, September 15, 2012

                         New shoes.                                

 Hi everyone! As you've seen probably, we havn't put anything on our blog. We have been busy with the first weeks on school.. From now on we will think about it! Well.. The summer is almost over which means the fall is coming, and sondoes the winter. A lot of people are shopping at the moment for the fall. Today I went to our little town, first I just wanted to take a look at shoes and showing my mum which kind I liked. After 2 stores, I already found some amazing shoes! And after all.. I bought them! I'm very happy :D Here is a photo of it!                                                                           
 Lots of Love,                                                                                                                                             Xoxo Charlotte


No comments:

Post a Comment