Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Leather trousers

One thing I like is a trousers which is made of leather! Especially the ones with black colours they make your outfit look a bit more rough and it mixes very cool with studs. Not much brands make those "leather trousers". I get why people wouldn't buy it. People will think it looks lowbrow and sometimes if you match it with zebra- or panterprint it looks like your just coming out of the zoo. I don't think you like that at all. Check out the not lowbrow versions! One tip: don't buy it on the internet, it's better if you see the trousers first before you buy it otherwise you can regret it. I also have one and I bought it on www.hm.com
Lots of Love,
xoxo
Charlotte & Rosa



September-2012-149_505e3ef3ddf2b3565800415f_large

7123241800_1_1_3_large

No comments:

Post a Comment