Monday, January 7, 2013

Socks

Hi everyone!
I hope y'all had a nice holiday! I certainly did but I didn't do much and that's one of the reasons why I liked it. I have a friend which I met on a holiday 2 years ago. I stayed in touch with her but she's from England so it's not always that easy to stay in contact with her. Last week she sent me a very nice card and presents! She gave me a bracelet, chocolate and some pair of amazing socks! I love them sooo much. Last weeks I was thinking of me buying a pair of those weird, warm socks but I got these so I don't have to buy them any more. I think they're quite hot because they're different than other stuff. I hope you like them too and you'll buy those kind of socks too?!

Lots of Love,
xoxo
Charlotte & Rosa



(I can't add a photo, the program doesn't work. I'll put the photo's on later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment