Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kunstbende ( Artgroup)

Hi guys, two weeks ago I participated on a dutch talentshow called 'Kunstbende' in English it's litrally translated ArtGroup. There were different kinds of categories and I participated on the Fashion one. Well actually the idea was to do it together (Charlotte and me) but it was just a bit to buisy for Char including the examweek and loads of other stuff. But I did it myself and it was a great experiance. Now you're probably thinking what the hell is she talking about? Well the 'Kunstbende' is a talentshow searching for talents, as I already told, in different kinds of cattegories. The Fashion one where I participated was a cattegorie where you had to design your own "collection'. The  theme this year was Heroes. So the first thing that popped into my mind was Superwomen. Thas became my main inspiration. My collection consists four outfits. Four of my friends were my models. I made all the clothes within one month beside going to school and sports. It was also my very first collection. I never had any sewing classes and I teached it myself. I think I did a pretty good job. Unfortunately I didn't won any prices but.... One of the judges asked for my email and phonenumber. Recently I got an email from her asking if I'd like to participate in the CityBattles wich is a much bigger show with a few dutch celebs ect. I am really honored especially because I dind't thought it would lead me to something. So now I'm already thinking about how my second collection is going to look! I already have loads of ideas an things I really love. But for now I'm just going to leave you with some pictures of the cothes I made and the day itself!

Lots of love,
xoxo
Rosa




No comments:

Post a Comment