Thursday, May 2, 2013

Concerts

Hi guys!

You'd pobably thinking what does this post has to do with fashion? Well nothing. I just wanted tell something because I am just really really exited about it. Last week I went to my very first real concert, Beyonce! What a show... It was just amazing!! I had a great time.
The next thing I just heard a few hours ago. My mum told me that she got two tickets to....... ONE DIRECTION! Yes I'm going to fucking 1D!!! I was litrally freaking out! I still am actually. Charlotte already had tickets so now we're both going! So exited!!
And last but not least me and my sister are going to Selena Gomez in the autumn! My sis is a huge fan and so am I! Well that was about it!

Lots of love,
Xoxo
Rosa





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just met your blog and I love, your photographs are beautiful! so I'm following you!, good luck in your projects and lots of kisses and hugs! I invite you to stop by my blog if you fancy following me!
    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks that's great to hear! :) Following back now xx

      Delete