Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Caviar Nails

Hi everyone! The last days I just went through youtube-channels and I was amazed by talent of so much people! They can do everything from singing to just randomly something I don't even understand. After a couple of videos I found some with girls who give tips about make-up or how to dress (something in that way). And I saw a girl who made a video about 'caviar nails'. I don't know if you've heard about it before but I had. I was very surprised to see that I wasn't the only one who likes this kind of art on your nails. You can do a lot with your nails and I'm surprised every time if I see what people make. Well this girl showed how to do it in steps and she told what kind of colours you could use the best and I think it might help me if I want to try it.
Those 'caviar nails' are kind of bubbles but you can have a version with kind of mini beads. You can buy them with nail polish in a package or seperate. I'm still looking for them (not the very expensive ones..) so if you found a place where you can buy them cheap, would you please let me know guys?!


Lots of Love,
xoxo
Charlotte & Rosa




Tumblr_mgz8t7hiil1qmqgfdo1_500_large
8381663066_4354fd0d88_z_large

No comments:

Post a Comment